MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Family displaced after fire inside Boise home

The Boise Fire department says the cause appears to be faulty wiring in the wall. (File Photo)

A family is displaced after a fire on West Palouse Street Saturday morning.

The Boise Fire Department says the cause appears to be faulty wiring in the wall.

The fire caused smoke damage inside of the home and burned a mattress.

It was already out when crews arrived. The Boise Burn Out Fund is assisting the family.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending