BPD: 15 businesses failed undercover alcohol compliance checks
BOISE, Idaho (KBOI) -- Boise PD went undercover this weekend for some alcohol compliance checks.
Boise PD said one in five locations failed on Saturday night. A total of 87 businesses were checked including nightclubs, restaurants, retail stores and events.
"We will continue to do these checks to educate people on the dangers associated with underage drinking and what laws are in place to try and prevent those dangers," said Officer Jermaine Galloway, Alcohol Compliance Officer for the City of Boise Police Department.
Fifteen locations that were cited:
- Maverick-27th & Main
- Stinker Store-Boise & Apple
- Jerry's 27th Street Market-819 N. 27th
- Albertsons-Glenwood & State
- Albertsons-Vista & Overland
- Pizzalchik-7330 W. State
- Jacksons Store-Ellens Ferry & State
- Jacksons Shell-3200 S. Vista
- Bodovino Wine Shop-8th & Broad
- Walgreens-Federal Way & Findley
- Flatbread Pizza-3139 S. Bown Way
- Qdoba-590 S. Broadway
- Liquid Bar-8th & Broad
- Red Feather Lounge-246 N 8th Street
- Gone Rogue Bar-409 S. 8th Street